We offer varying packages depending on the supervisor and number of supervisees:
For Individual Supervision: $75/hr for a BCBA or $100/hr for BCBA-D
For Group Supervision*:
- 2 Persons: $65/hr/person for BCBA & $75/hr/person for BCBA-D
- 3 Persons: $60/hr/person for BCBA & $70/hr/person for BCBA-D
- 4 Persons: $55/hr/person for BCBA & $65/hr/person for BCBA-D
- 5 Persons: $50/hr/person for BCBA & $60/hr/person for BCBA-D
To meet BACB requirements, half of the supervision per month can be in group, and remainder must be individual.
Group supervision rates apply to the agreed upon number of supervisees. If the group meeting has less participants than the agreed upon number, then the difference will be invoiced to the remaining group members (i.e. if 3 is the agreed upon number in group, but only 2 individuals show up for group, then the rate increases to $65/hour). This also means that new supervisees cannot be added to the group meeting without approval from the supervisor.
We also offer monthly packages:
- 18 Month Plan – This option allows you to complete the 75 hours of supervision as required by the BACB to sit for your BCBA certification over an 18-month period. This option requires you work an average of 15 hours each week or more, the monthly cost for this supervision is $350 for BCBA or $450 for BCBA-D.
- 12 Month (1 Year) Plan – This option allows you to complete the 75 hours of supervision as required by the BACB to sit for your BCBA certification over a 1-year period. This option requires that you work an average of at least 30 hours per week within the field of Applied Behavior Analysis. The monthly cost for this plan is $450 for BCBA or $550 for BCBA-D.
And pre-paid plans:
- Partial Supervision Plan – This option allows you to complete 25 hours of the 75 required supervisions hours as required by the BACB to sit for your BCBA certification. This results in completion of one third of the required supervision in 1 year. This option requires that you work an average of at least 10 hours per week. If you choose this option please know that you are required to find another BCBA to supervise you for the remaining 50 hours. The total cost for this option is $2000.
- Full Payment – This option provides you with the entire supervision required for the BCBA exam. Regardless of how long it takes you, if paid in full upfront, it is discounted to $6000 a savings of over 15%.